Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

TV Listing behavior changing daily and somtimes hourly

New Poster

TV Listing behavior changing daily and somtimes hourly

This morning it won't accept my 98229 zipcode.  And he Philadephia listing is of no use to me!  Sometimes MyChannels option works for a while and then fails.  It feels like someone is making changes to a production website on the fly.  I'm familiar with software development process.  One cardinal rule has always been to NOT release changes to production website until thouroughly tested on a test site.

I read somplace that Comcast is trying to put more emphasis on being responsive to customer needs.  If so, you might want to review your website development/management process.

Regular Visitor

Re: TV Listing behavior changing daily and somtimes hourly

I'm having the same problem and posted about it too. It's totally annoying. I'd much rather look on my computer to see what's on. The Guide on the TV won't let you change the setting to what we get online.

Frequent Visitor

Re: TV Listing behavior changing daily and somtimes hourly

I'm having what seems to be a funky augment due to their attempts to make changes to this listing page in zip 98226.  For a little while now I've been experimenting with looking at the Live TV option on the Xfinitytv website.. and it always has shown both listings and the actual live programs for channel bbc america as being on the Eastern Timezone.  However, properly so, the listings on the website for my local channels have been correct as far as what was showing on the actual channel on my TV in 98226 (channel 162, in the Pacific time zone).. until just a little bit ago, when the xfinitytv online listing for my TV lineup is now showing the 3 hours ahead version for this channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation