Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

TV Guide

New Poster

TV Guide

Why do we have to log on every day with this new TV Guide? It takes forever to load. The old TV guide let you stay logged on.

The new programs are not highlighted like on the previous guide. You have to select the program to see if it is a rerun or not.

The filter does not allow more than 1 1/2 hours of viewing upcomming shows. Was this designed like this? With just 1 1/2 hours of viewing, if a movie is over 1 1/2  hours long you have to select the program to see when it will end. At least give us 3 hours before you have to use the arrow to move forward.

This new TV Guide stinks and if it stays the same we will switch to Direct TV that has a user friendly TV Guide. 

New Poster

Re: TV Guide

i agree 100% with all the critical comments i have reviewed for the new tv guide format which is defective in every way--i don't know how comcast geniuses could possibly think that this new format and design are an improvement for any purpose whatsoever--slower, less informative, aesthetically one of the worst designs, serves no purpose for the user, and last week--your feedback website was totally dysfunctional--whoever thinks that is providing your customers with better service is totally delusional--for the amount of money that i spend every month on comcast services--this is a real waste--you have your customers in a hostage situation and whoever is in charge of customer service should be fired--i am sure you are happily raking in billions while you have us over a barrel

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation