New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

TV Go Problem Subscription Needed

New Poster

TV Go Problem Subscription Needed

Hi,

I have been trying to get the TV Go app to work, but keep running into "Subscription Required" errors.  Here is my situation:  

I have residential TV service and Comcast Business Class Internet.  After visiting my local service center last week with this problem, the representative added Internet service to my residential account.  I can now see both Xfinity TV and Xfinity Internet under My Current Services, and can actually log into the Xfinity wi-fi network at the service center, so I think the Internet side is ok.

The problem is that I still get the "Subscription Required" message on some of the content (for example, trying to access last night's episode of Warehouse 13).  I have the Digital Preferred HBO package, so I should have access.

After visiting the service center again, I was told to contact phone Internet support.  I did that today, but they routed me to TV support.  TV support tried something but it did not work and then they directed me to Internet support.  I asked if I could get both parties on the line at the same time, but was told that was not technically possible.

Can anyone provide any insight on who we need to talk to in order to get these types of issues resolved?

Thanks in advance!

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation