Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

TV GO only listed

New Poster

TV GO only listed

Last night I logged on ready to watch something off my favorite channel, but apparently only TV GO channels are available and I did a search for said channel and it apparently no longer exists. 

I can also not access any of the DVR content. 

I mean I'm already frustrated since you took away the ability to set a recording from the website (and I know about that stupid lawsuit so don't try and use that BS as an excuse).

Your Twitter support is beyond lacking when it took over 3 yes 3 hours before someone replied to me...and that was far past midnight.

So please figure out this mess ASAP!

Honestly if you're going to change the services provided you need to inform customers.

Screenshot (1196).png
Screenshot (1197).png
Official Employee

Re: TV GO only listed

Hi KatHalstead,

Sorry for the experience you're having. Hopefully, I can help get this resolved for you. I was able to confirm the Hallmark channel is available for streaming.

In the top right corner of your screen, can you click on the "Filters" button and click on "Available Out of Home",

Next, click on the "Menu" button in the top left corner and go down to "Live TV", "All Channels",

Once the guide pulls up, click on the magnifying glass for "Search", type in "Hallmark".

If the channels don't appear, I will need to review your account and send a few refresh signals. Please let me know how we should proceed after following the steps above. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation