Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

TV GO Issues

Contributor

TV GO Issues

This may have been covered in the plethora of threads involving ESPN stations, but I honestly can't take the time to sift through everything. So if there's a solution to my issue below, please feel free to simply respond with a link to that thread. I do think, though, from scanning through the few threads I perused, my situation may be a little different.....

I want to watch something away from home through tv.xfinity.com/ on a PC (Windows 7 Home Premium); I'm obviously away from my set-top box.  I'm accessing tv.xfinity.com to watch ESPN or ESPN2...specifically World Cup of Hockey.  I updated Adobe Flash and Shockwave Player on the PC in question and I'm trying to watch via Firefox 48.0.2 or Internet Explorer 11.

When I go through Guide/TV Listings, all the channels list just fine, but when I access ESPN2, the next screen that pops up is a screen with the station logo and the three dots underneath just keep scrolling and scrolling in an endless loop like it's loading or accessing something.  Again, I've tried this with both Firefox and IE.  And yes.....other stations work such as TWC, TNT, TBS, etc., so it's not a global issue.  It might not work on other channels besides ESPN/ESPN2, but I haven't tested every channel.

OH!  By the way.....ESPN2 loads just fine on my iPad with the TV Xfinity app, so it's something specific to this PC and I just can't seem to get it to work.

Any and ALL help is appreciated....thanks!!!!

UPDATE 1:

It looks like the tv.xfinity.com page has been updated.....at least it looked different when I just logged in.  I launched ESPN and it worked, but I haven't tried ESPN2.  Will try all that later, but for now, MAYBE the issue got resolved with whatever update Xfinity might have done to the web site.

UPDATE 2:

It's a Festivus MIRACLE!!!

I took the time to test/access ESPN2 this morning and it came up.  So I'm going with Xfinity's change/update to their web site has resolved this issue for now.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation