Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

TV Episodes Play Same Commercial 3X

Regular Visitor

TV Episodes Play Same Commercial 3X

While watching TV episodes the commercial during break will repeat 3x then return to programmimg. Also I will be watching in Fullscreen mode and it will revert to the smaller screen.

Service Expert

Re: TV Episodes Play Same Commercial 3X

Comcast can't do anything about the commercials. Those are inserted by the network that supplies the tv episodes.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Yes, I understand and I would be fine viewing it once but the same commercial plays over 3x before moving on to the next one and then the episode continuing. I have tried both FF and Chrome browsers and issue was present on both.

Gold Problem Solver

Noddy19 wrote: ... but the same commercial plays over 3x before moving on to the next one ...

Annoying, but since the Forum definitely can't do anything about it, and Comcast probably can't do anything about it, why not express your thoughts to the content providers, who CAN do something about it?

New Poster

But it doesn't even go back to the program just plays the ad infinitely .. I'm at 7x now and it doesn't return to NCIS This can't just be the station programming.  It's the Microsoft IE advert

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation