Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

TRAIN YOUR STAFF

Regular Contributor

TRAIN YOUR STAFF

I am sick of seeing thread after thread with specific problems listed by customers. Its not our job as PAYING customers to point out your errors. Everyone makes mistakes from time to time but it only takes a glance at the main page of this forum to see how badly you are performing as a company. Error codes are one thing...there are a lot of different system configurations and a lot of things that can go wrong, I get that. Its the sheer amount of specific shows and episodes not working or appearing and disappearing that worries me as a customer.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me a real live person has to upload all of this content and make sure it works. Therefore, if a specific episode or show is not playing correctly, disappears from the list of available episodes, has the wrong title, etc. it must be human error. Likewise, if a single commercial plays over and over during a show, it seems to me that a person made the choice to only upload that commercial instead of multiple ads. Any way you look at it its sloppy work.

What I'm saying is, not all of your customers are stupid. Instead of responding to these problems as they happen why not train your staff better so that the problems DONT HAPPEN. I am not a beta tester that has the privelige of using your service. I am a PAYING CUSTOMER that you have the privelige of serving in exchange for my MONEY. If you don't turn things around with this site you will soon find yourself getting a lot less MONEY.

My next stop is the Better Business Bureau, where I will report your shoddy website. I urge other customers to do the same.

*Do not even attempt to ask me to report any specific problems to you. You should be paying a QA staff to do that.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation