Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

THIS VIDEO CAN NOT BE PLAYED

New Poster

THIS VIDEO CAN NOT BE PLAYED

Having problems watching TV shows online. Never encountered this issue before. I'm getting error messages from Adobe Flash Player which as I just said, I've never encountered before.

I followed all recommendation for fixing this problem which at first was to check Google Chrome and make sure I was not running in incognito and I was not. Next I had to reset my Content Playback Panel in Adobe and reset license fee. This still did not work. Below is the message I keep getting.

This video cannot be played.

This content is not on Xfinity TV and is not available for viewing with Chrome's "Incognito" mode. To play this video using Chrome, please view this page without "Incognito Mode" enabed.

If you are not in "Incognito" mode, please try resetting your DRM license.

Please help me fix this problem.

Sincerely,

Wendy Carella

Problem Solver

Re: THIS VIDEO CAN NOT BE PLAYED

What happens if you play it in Fire Fox or Internet Explorer? If you have not done so, go to adobe.com and download Flash. Close Chrome and install Flash. What add-ons do you have installed in Chrome? Adblock Plus and some of the other blockers have been known to cause issues with Flash.
Official Employee

wcarella wrote:

Having problems watching TV shows online. Never encountered this issue before. I'm getting error messages from Adobe Flash Player which as I just said, I've never encountered before.

I followed all recommendation for fixing this problem which at first was to check Google Chrome and make sure I was not running in incognito and I was not. Next I had to reset my Content Playback Panel in Adobe and reset license fee. This still did not work. Below is the message I keep getting.

This video cannot be played.

This content is not on Xfinity TV and is not available for viewing with Chrome's "Incognito" mode. To play this video using Chrome, please view this page without "Incognito Mode" enabed.

If you are not in "Incognito" mode, please try resetting your DRM license.

Please help me fix this problem.

Sincerely,

Wendy Carella

Wendy,

Did you follow these instructions to reset your DRM License?:

http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/internet/troubleshoot-xfinity-tv-videos#3321

Thanks,

ComcastJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

Thank you for taking the  time to read my email and answer back. If you look in my email again you will see that I did follow those exact directions step by step.

If you can think of anything else I can try I'd greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Wendy Carella

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation