Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Support tickets closed with no resolution nor call? Why cant I use the apps?

Frequent Visitor

Support tickets closed with no resolution nor call? Why cant I use the apps?

Ive had in issue since 8/7 where I am unable to use the mobile apps, I login and says I dont have service.

opened a ticket 8/7 (CR294660506) with a promise to resolve/call within 72 hours.  I call back 9/4 and am told that the ticket was closed, said there are no notes as to why and they proceede to open another ticket (CR297197712) with another promise to resolve an call within 72 hours at most.

Now its 9/11 and I need to call in yet again because I have gotten no call.  Turns out the representative is unable to find the ticket again, I asked if it was closed...  guess what, there it is in the closed queue.  No notes as to why it was closed and no mention of an attempted phone call.

I will say that I also have this issue on the business side of the house - tickets closed and no call, nothing.

I finally did get a manager on the phone who did explain im not elegible to use the DVR manager or remote apps for TV because I have business class internet but residential service.  Seems odd to not support that model being there are quite a few people that work from home and may be in a similar situation.  But, whatever - at least I got a response.  He couldnt explain however why I never get a call when tickets are closed which is just crazy.

Anyone else have issues like this?  Any comcast Reps wish to comment?

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation