Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Subscription required

New Poster

Subscription required

I called in for support yesterday because I started getting Subscription Required hints (orange keys) for channels that are in my package (The Weather Channel, CNN, CSPAN etc).  It doesn't appear on my premium channels, only basic channels. I was told it was a known problem and that Comcast was working on it.  Because I am still having the same problem 24 hours later, I was wondering if there is an estimated time for repair.

Tags (1)
Regular Contributor

Re: Subscription required

Hello rtarbox,

I am sorry for the delay in response. If you are still experiencing this issue with the Subscription Required message, please feel free to reach back out to us.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

I've been having this problem for 3 days now.
image.png
New Poster

Started happening to me too today, can't watch amc, bravo, tbs and on and on all shows in my watchlist and history are locked out now. Come on comcasr get it together

Frequent Visitor

I'm now having the exact problem problem also with amc, hbo, cinemax,bravo and starz. All channels that are part of my package.

New Poster

I am experiencing the same issue.  Unable to validate subscriptions on AMC and HBOGO (the only ones I have tried so far).  This has been happening since last Friday.

Below is the screen when attempting login to HBO Go.  Subscription confirmed and account in good standing.

Comcast, please assist!

CM

Capture.JPG