Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Subscription required

New Poster

Subscription required

Hello -I'm trying to access tv online, but I'm receiving the error message subscription required. I have a premium package, so not sure why I am receiving the error message. Thank you

Tags (1)
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Subscription required

what channel are you trying to watch?  are you subscribed to that channel, if it is a premium one.  What error are you getting when you try to access it.?

New Poster

I'm trying to watch hbo at the moment, but all premium channels have an orange lock. I've tried some of the suggestions listed in the other discussions but they are not working. I am still receiving the error message subscription required. I've tried registering devices but can't seem to locate this area within the website.
Silver Problem Solver

couple of things to try.

clear cache and cookies.  Do not use IE9 try firefox.   update microsoft silverlight and flash. 

click the tv tab top of this page, then click on my tv in the bottom right corner of the screen you will see a little wheel, click that and there you will see how you can manage your devices, delete all the ones you have there and then try again.  If none of this works wait till monday when comcast is back and they can help you. 

do you not have access to your tv and cable box to watch this?  have you tried hbo go to try to do this also?

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation