Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Subscription required AMC/Turn

Frequent Visitor

Subscription required AMC/Turn

AMC is part of my cable package and i am logged in, but it is saying AMC is not part of my subscription and i need to subcribe to watch it. I tried signing out then loading the video and logging in when it prompted me to. but that did not fix the issue. Could you please look into this issue or see if there is an known issue happening? 

Thanks.

New Poster

Re: Subscription required AMC/Turn

I am having the same issue and have had no luck with my contact with Comcast to resolve it.
New Poster

im having same issue but with all my channels other than basics. logged in multiple times and have had an it escalation email sent. still waiting on reply though it is still with in the time range they projected will update if i get contacted.happens to all my premiums and i have a subscription to every channel offered

Regular Contributor

There are a dozen or more people experiencing the "Abcxyz is not part of your subscription" problem, there's a thread here with some responses by the official Comcast people: http://forums.comcast.com/t5/XfinityTV-Website/ABC-is-not-a-part-of-your-subscriptions/td-p/1989101 I suggest you post here or private message ComcastDaniel and see if he can forward it to the correct department for resolution.

- Norm

Frequent Visitor

I'm having the same problems with NBC, CBS, FOX, etc...  Hope they resolve it quickly! 

New Poster

I am experiencing the same issue. With most channels that are part of my Comcast TV subscription.

New Poster

Same here. Got the error with HBO as well as Showtime and AMC. Called support and after 45 minutes and speaking to 3 people nobody could help or really seemed to understand what I was talking about (the 3rd person I was escalated to suggested having a technician replace my cable box after explaining 4 times that I am trying to watch these episodes on the website.)

There's no way that at least one of the people I spoke with hadn't already heard of this issue. 

I tweeted @comcastcares hopefully someone on that team will at least look into the problem. Very frustrating. I had to add the tv service to bring my bill to a reasonable level so I got used to using the service but surprise, 

Spoiler
it doesn't work correctly and nobody at Comcast seems to care. As usual. 
Regular Contributor

I'm sorry to say that you're not the first person to report having problems getting the phone support people to understand that you are talking about problems watching through the Xfinity site using the streaming service. It's almost as if the phone support people are totally ignorant of this side of the Xfinity service.

One of the Comcast support people, ComcastDaniel responded to a couple people reporting this error in this thread http://forums.comcast.com/t5/XfinityTV-Website/ABC-is-not-a-part-of-your-subscriptions/td-p/1989101 you can wait and see if he responds here or you can try sending him a private message asking for help with this problem. But he seems to have a grasp of what the problem is when people get this error and several people report the problem as fixed after he's referred it to the correct department.

- Norm

New Poster

Still an issue, still no help from Comcast.  Their site has always sucked and now they can't even handle a redirecting URL. I'm a subscriber and can't watch anything ondemand online because it says I'm not a subscriber, but I am, and I'm logged in, but it says I can't access the info... do you see how ridiculous this is? How mind-numbingly tedious?  I'm not wasting any more of my time reporting an issue to them that has been reported by thousands of people.

It's garbage, and I'm one foot out the door already.  Thanks for nothing, guys!