Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Stuttering/freesing playback

Regular Visitor

Stuttering/freesing playback

Online shows' playback is getting progressively worse. The latest Firefox + Flash are having difficulties keeping up with the player. Often video stops but the sound continues. Any plans to invest a little of our $$ in better video player and qualified staff?

New Poster

Re: Stuttering/freesing playback

I've also been having problems with glitching/stuttering in all the shows I've streamed over the past several days, in addition to all the other unresolved issues. I've pretty much given up on Comcast fixing any issues.

New Poster

Ditto here, main reason I swiched was I steam everything and this would save me from my netflix/hulu.  I get 89 mbps and hulu/netflix/you name it stream flawless.  Hop onto Streampix / Xfinity TV to Go / HBO to Go and they lag and audio delays.  Spoke to someone overseas in the evening and they gave me all the stupid scripts that do not apply.  Outside of that they are great but that was 50% of why I switched.

Regular Visitor

FoxSports1 streaming video has good realtime audio. The video stream has poor quality, improves within a few seconds and then the video goes into a constant stop/start mode; audio remains fine. Refreshing only repeats the problems.

Is this a problem on my end or Comcasts'?

Anyone from Comcast willing/able to offer some input?

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation