New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Stuck at Mature Audience screen

ANSWERED
New Poster

Stuck at Mature Audience screen

Hello,  Trying to watch Californication on my new Xfinity.tv account.  Screen seems to start to play, but then hangs up at a msg that says this is for mature audiences.  I've gone to my parental controls setting and made sure it is turned completely off.  Even when I enter a PIN, the default is to allow everything.  But even so, I've completely turned off the parental controls after doing this. So I can't seem to see why this would stop this.  I have tried to plaly some silly ABC show as a test, and it played just fine.  Any ideas on how to get this show to play?

Accepted Solution

Re: Xfinity.tv won't play

OK, started working.  Got a Chrome message about allowing Flash access to change around my computer (which I can't imagine a video player should need), said Allow, then the next time I tried to reload the page it started working after a delay.

View answer in context
Tags (1)
New Poster

Re: Xfinity.tv won't play

OK, started working.  Got a Chrome message about allowing Flash access to change around my computer (which I can't imagine a video player should need), said Allow, then the next time I tried to reload the page it started working after a delay.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation