Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Streampix to Apple TV

New Poster

Streampix to Apple TV

Streampix to ipad works fine, but system won't allow mirroring to Apple TV.....Why?

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Streampix to Apple TV

SIR3315 wrote:

Streampix to ipad works fine, but system won't allow mirroring to Apple TV.....Why?

Due to licensing agreements, our content providers require that we block external output on the Xfinity TV Player App and the XFINITY TV App.

Sorry,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Problem Solver

Don't know if this works since I don't have an apple tv, but it says HBO go works now via airplay

http://www.latimes.com/business/technology/la-fi-tn-hbo-go-airplay-ios-20130212,0,3329750.story

HBO has updated its HBO Go apps for the iPhone and iPad to enable them to stream content to the Apple TV.

The app update, released Tuesday afternoon, adds Apple's AirPlay feature, which lets users push content from their Apple smartphone or tablet, as well the iPod Touch, to the Apple TV.

New Poster

Thouse are just cheap excuses. You can go directly from the individual apps like HBO go with any other carrier. Xfinity managed to kill that too. 

Please provide airplay! 

New Poster

This service is beyond useless without airplay or apps on the xbox or appletv. I wish I could delete it but it is a required free feature along with the soccer channel.