Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Streampix,seasons gone already, not much else

Regular Visitor

Streampix,seasons gone already, not much else

I just signed up for streampix not even a week ago so I could watch season 1 of breakout kings. Watched 2 episodes and now boom, gone. Was one of only 3 shows I wanted streampix for. Very sad and very limited amount of shows for 5 bucks a month. Barely any of the shows have full seasons. Just the most recent 3 to 5 episodes just like hulu which is free. Not impressed at all so far.

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Streampix,seasons gone already, not much else

Darkcloudias wrote:

I just signed up for streampix not even a week ago so I could watch season 1 of breakout kings. Watched 2 episodes and now boom, gone. Was one of only 3 shows I wanted streampix for. Very sad and very limited amount of shows for 5 bucks a month. Barely any of the shows have full seasons. Just the most recent 3 to 5 episodes just like hulu which is free. Not impressed at all so far.

I am sorry but Breakout Kings is not a show that is part of Streampix; it is a show we get from A&E.

Our content team is constantly working to bring you a wider selection of TV Shows and movies. We add new content daily, but due to licensing agreements, we may not have every movie/show/episode available for viewing.

Go here to see all of the content that Streampix has to offer:

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv-networks/Streampix/486/main

I will also pass your request of adding more Breakout Kings along to our content team.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Regular Visitor

Now I'm getting "

This video cannot be played.

We've experienced a playback error. (Error 3222)"

on the only few tv episodes I wanted to watch.

Yes I cleared cache and history and restarted browser about 10 times. Tried 3 different episodes too.

Might wanna stop charging 4.99 a month until it all actually works and has more shows available.

Regular Visitor

Also, I just watched the first 2 episodes of breakout kings the other day. It was one of the reasons I signed up. And now I see 4400 has no episodes available as well. That pretty much only leaves eureka that I wanted to catch up on and the episodes wont play. Everything is fully updated, IE9 32bit, silverlight, flash...sigh...day off not going as planned so far.

Official Employee

Darkcloudias wrote:

Also, I just watched the first 2 episodes of breakout kings the other day. It was one of the reasons I signed up. And now I see 4400 has no episodes available as well. That pretty much only leaves eureka that I wanted to catch up on and the episodes wont play. Everything is fully updated, IE9 32bit, silverlight, flash...sigh...day off not going as planned so far.

Not all videos may be working on Internet Explorer 9 32-bit or 64-bit versions. Our team is currently working on this issue.

In the meantime, please use one of these browsers to watch videos:

Goggle Chrome 17

Safari 5.1

Firefox 10.0

Please follow this thread for further information:

http://forums.comcast.com/t5/XfinityTV-Online-Help/Internet-Explorer-9-not-playing-videos/td-p/11420...

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation