New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Streampix queue on tv?

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

Streampix queue on tv?

I just recently got Streampix.  I went online and added Grey's Anatomy Season 9 episode 12 to the queue for tv, but I cannot find it on my tv.  When I go to On Demand and choose Streampix, I only see seasons 1 thru 8 and cannot find a queue.  After chatting with a rep for 40 minutes he said he would send a signal that would fix it but I'm not sure he even understood the problem.  After waiting and rebooting, nothing changed.  Do I just not know what I'm doing or is it a Comcast problem?  Thank you for any help you can offer.

Accepted Solution

Re: Streampix queue on tv?

oneuser wrote:

I just recently got Streampix.  I went online and added Grey's Anatomy Season 9 episode 12 to the queue for tv, but I cannot find it on my tv.  When I go to On Demand and choose Streampix, I only see seasons 1 thru 8 and cannot find a queue.  After chatting with a rep for 40 minutes he said he would send a signal that would fix it but I'm not sure he even understood the problem.  After waiting and rebooting, nothing changed.  Do I just not know what I'm doing or is it a Comcast problem?  Thank you for any help you can offer.

For Grey's Anatomy, Seasons 1-8 is available through Streampix online and On Demand.

Season 9 however is still airing and those episodes come from ABC directly. Season 9, Episode 12 should be available On Demand under this path:

TV Shows/By Network/ABC/Grey's Anatomy

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support

View answer in context
Tags (1)
Official Employee

oneuser wrote:

For Grey's Anatomy, Seasons 1-8 is available through Streampix online and On Demand.

Season 9 however is still airing and those episodes come from ABC directly. Season 9, Episode 12 should be available On Demand under this path:

TV Shows/By Network/ABC/Grey's Anatomy

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Regular Visitor

THANK YOU so much.  How was I supposed to know that?  Is it documented anywhere on the web site?  It seems like so much is inconsistent and hit-or-miss.  I get different answers every time I call.  Also, out of curiousity can you explain why season 9 episode 12 is listed as Grey's Anatomy 01-24?  Thanks again.

Silver Problem Solver

streampix only shows old seasons never current ones, current seasons are shown on the regular on demand by the networks.   Think of it like this, if its on streampix it will never be current. 

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation