Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Streaming Now networks removed?! CNN, Fox, BBC etc. no longer available

New Poster

Streaming Now networks removed?! CNN, Fox, BBC etc. no longer available

Earlier this week (say, June 30), many networks were available:  CNN, Fox, BBC, CNBC, plus sports, Disney, and others.  Today, July 3, only a few sports networks and a couple of children's networks are available.  Why?

New Poster

Re: Streaming Now networks removed?! CNN, Fox, BBC etc. no longer available

I cannot get the live channels either... I spent a long time on the phone trying to figure out WTH is going on.  Any advice?

New Poster

This is happening to me too. It just started today. All of the usual channels were available last night. Sometimes when I refresh the page, the other channels show, but in place o the current program is "TBD". If I click on one of these TBDs to watch it, I get an error message.

Regular Contributor

We have been experiencing intermittent issues since yesterday evening and are working hard to restore the full channel lineup. If you were experiencing a 900|101000.101002.101005 error, that was due to the issue we were seeing. We chose to remove the streams while we work to fix them.  

Currently, only the Disney and ESPN streams are online and our mobile apps. 

Please check back frequently for updates as I will try and post whenever we have progress to share. 

Thanks for your patience,

Matt

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Tags (1)
New Poster

Im having same problem.  Not one steream will work.  I had to go to Fox news home page and use their live option as a workaround.  But the stream is intermittent and often times out.  Please fix this.  We use the live stream for our only source of live tv.