Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Streaming Local TV content fron various citties covered by Comcast

New Poster

Streaming Local TV content fron various citties covered by Comcast

I live in Portland, OR and have been a paying Comcast customer for 30yrs.

PROBLEM:

I can stream my local Comcast TV through  http://xfinity,Comcast.net, just sign in and I'm good tto go.

If I go on vacation somewhere (SF, LA, or anywhere USA), I can go online and stream my local Comcast (Portland,OR) content.

Question:  Why am I not allowed to stream the local TV content from any city in the country, that is covered by Comcast?

The technology is in place to do this, don't you think you should be allowed to use it, if you choose?

Please  LOG IN  to your Comcast account and find the "Feedback"  ( I couldn't find it so I put it in the search bar)

and give your feedback.

You should be allowed to stream the local content from any city that is covered by Comcast.

I gave my "feedback" a little bit ago.

I asked to be give a reasonable explanation (if that was remotely possible), why this is not allowed.

YOU as a paying Comcast customer, should be allowed to do this, because the technology is there and you should have that option, if you choose.

If I had to guess as to why, my best guess is:

NFL, NBA and MLB, as you would be able to stream those games from various cities.

Comcast wouldn't be able to charge for NBA and MLB, but they don't even give us an option for NFL.

PLEASE:  GO MAKE YOUR VOICES HEARD ! ! !

YOU SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO STREAM FROM ANY CITY COVERED BY COMCAST ! ! ! ! !

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation