Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

StreamTv, great concept, AWEFUL product and support

Frequent Visitor

StreamTv, great concept, AWEFUL product and support

I have had StreamTv for a little over a month.  During this time, I've lost channels multiple times, it told me I couldn't stream because I wasn't in-home, yet I was and connected to my own network and have spent as many as 7 hours on the phone during one time period.  Last time I called as I lost my channels,  (it seems it's always the broadcast stations) they had to readd streamtv back to my account.  That was a couple weeks ago and it has happened again. I called yesterday and spoke with Scott (I can give you the phone and ext if you need) and he was having to have a digital group look into it, only after he transferred me to billing who had no clue what was going on or how to help. They kept telling me it was on my account. I think you rolled this product out way to soon as no one knows how to fix my issue and it keeps happening. If I didn't have to have Internet for work, I wouldn't have anything to do with Comcast. I am so beyond frustrated because I keep losing what I'm paying for and this is just not good business.

Problem Solver

Re: StreamTv, great concept, AWEFUL product and support

Hello MonteJenbella,

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We may need to set up a technician visit regarding this issue. If you are interested in having a technician visit set up or have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation