Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Stream "Available to watch in home only"

New Poster

Stream "Available to watch in home only"

Unable to watch live channels on our devices while at home and while on wifi. We had the capability for about a year but for about the last two months we keep receiving "available to watch in home only". Makes no sense. We've changed nothing.

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Stream "Available to watch in home only"

@wrote:

Unable to watch live channels on our devices while at home and while on wifi. We had the capability for about a year but for about the last two months we keep receiving "available to watch in home only". Makes no sense. We've changed nothing.

Verify you're on your private wifi and not your public wifi (or some nieghbor's)

Go here: https://customer.xfinity.com/#/devices and verify the serial number listed for yor your cable modem matches what is listed on your cable modem. If not call support and notify them.

New Poster

It is ridiculous.  I pay far too much money to consistently receive inconsistent errors/messages and no support unless I want to stay on hold for an hour.  Time to cut everything related to Comcast??  At what point do I receive customer service commensurate with the $$ I pay and have paid for ten years?

Service Expert

@DHernandez200 wrote:

It is ridiculous.  I pay far too much money to consistently receive inconsistent errors/messages and no support unless I want to stay on hold for an hour.  Time to cut everything related to Comcast??  At what point do I receive customer service commensurate with the $$ I pay and have paid for ten years?

hi, check the post just before your post. What did you find on that link?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation