Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Stream Site and Apps Show Subset of Recordings

Regular Visitor

Stream Site and Apps Show Subset of Recordings

I've had Cloud DVR for about 3 years now and have been experiencing this behavior for the majority of that time.  I've got one X1 DVR (XG1-A) and another STB (XiD-C, an X1 cloud slave) that properly displays all the recordings from the DVR.  This moment, they show 67 recordings and are 35% full.  The Stream website and app (as seen on 2 different Android phones) currently show 25 recordings and say they're 30% full.

These are not necessarily the most recent recordings either, as Stream displays a 90 minute recording from 4/30/17 at 5:57pm, but not a 62 minute recording from 5/15/17 at 9:59pm.  None of the DVR recordings I've checked say "not available in the cloud" (I used to often see a similar message for some new movies, but that's not the issue here). 

Our XG1-A is our original cloud DVR box, and the XiD-C was switched in to replace an older X1 cloud slave about 6 months ago and we didn't experience any changes in functionality that I'm aware of.

Why aren't more of our recordings available on the Stream site and apps?  I've seen other threads conclude by stating the cloud service maxes out at 60 hours of recorded content, but that wouldn't explain why the site tells me it's only 30% full but doesn't show any of my 42 other current recordings.

Thanks for any help!

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation