Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Starting to take this Personally

Contributor

Starting to take this Personally

Does Comcast have a personal grudge against me or something?

I gave up trying to talk to anyone about Linux.  I stopped complaining about the Xfinity Stream Beta on the Roku, it still doens't work right, but the minute they start charging I'm discontinuing the use.

So ... I head out and buy a small entery level ASUS Laptop, 8gb with a 350gb HDD with Windows 10.

It's a nice littel machine, I installed Chrome AND Firefox, and all of the streaming sites are being nice to me, Netflix, HULU, CBS All Access, I even get NHK World News from Japan.  But what happens when I login to xtv.comcast.net, after I login, whether it is live tv, saved, or on demand I can see the choices and click on one, but all i get after that is a black screen with the video player controls.

Once again. this is unique to the XTV website.

Official Employee

Re: Starting to take this Personally

Hi, dreichlin411 - Could you please provide a screenshot of the black screen with the video player controls? Please don't cut the search bar with the URL. Thank you in advance. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon