New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Spartacus “Ep 301 - Enemies Of Rome [Esp dub]” More Episodes

ANSWERED
New Poster

Spartacus “Ep 301 - Enemies Of Rome [Esp dub]” More Episodes

Why does the first show of the last season of Spartus only comes in Spanish???? I speak spanish but I really wanted to hear everything in english. Some spanish words don't have the same meaning as the english does and in watching an epic battle I want the english version.

Accepted Solution

Re: Spartacus

Hi all,

The English version of this episode is available online.

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/watch/Spartacus/7511923708853028112/12808771655/Ep-301---Enemies-Of-Rome/videos

Thank you for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support

View answer in context
Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Spartacus “Ep 301 - Enemies Of Rome [Esp dub]” More Episodes

BlackSoul wrote:

Why does the first show of the last season of Spartus only comes in Spanish???? I speak spanish but I really wanted to hear everything in english. Some spanish words don't have the same meaning as the english does and in watching an epic battle I want the english version.

Thank you for alerting us about this issue. Our team is working on it now and I will update this thread when it is resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Joe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

Thank you, your team has corrected the problem.

New Poster

sparticus on encore in spanish only? i dont understand it!

please resolve this issue it is with so many of eencores stuff n my fam n i enjoy their programs

New Poster

Re: Season 2 episode 2 of Spartacus in Spanish only

Season 3 episode 1 is posted only in Spanish! Why can't you guys get this right???

New Poster

This is still happening on-demand and on website

New Poster

It is still esp Dubbed and I want to watch it in english. I watched the first half in english last night and now it is only in esp.

New Poster

1/26 Spartacus Episode 301 in Spanish.

Spartacus Episode 301 is in spanish despite the other thread stating it has been solved. I watched the first half of it in english last night and went to to finish this afternoon and it was in spanish. The link doesnt say esp dub. 

New Poster

The epsisode is only playing in Spanish. The issue isnt resolved Smiley Sad I really want to watch it...

New Poster

This is not fixed online, get on this a.s.a.p. I really wanted to watch this episode today...thank you.

Frequent Visitor

Same here only in spanish and would really like this fixed.

New Poster

Yeah, I really wanted to finish this episode tonight, I am a little dissapointed that this didnt get fixed.

New Poster

This is not yet fixed

New Poster

Re: 1/26 Spartacus Episode 301 in Spanish.

Yup, the link still takes you to a esp dubbed video, this is getting old.

New Poster

This is still not fixed. Why does this happen with the original being taped in english and the spanish only being a dubbed overlay. The english version should be the only up if there is a choice between the two. please, resolve this everlasting and ever occurring problem.

New Poster

Exactly. Why would you upload a format that shuts out your largest demographic? English should be up by default with the Spanish dub being an option.

New Poster

UMMM YOU DIDN'T SOLVE THE PROBLEM JOE.....EPISODE 301 ON XFINITY WEBSITE (OH BY THE WAY YOU HAVE A LINK TO THE SPANISH VERSION ON THE HOMEPAGE OF XFINITY TV LOL SAYS "Just Aired, Watch Now" LOL!?!  (doesn't say anything about being ONLY in Spanish....!!!)...GOOD FIX JOE...pfft)  Thanks, but no thanks--I'll find episode 301 IN ENGLISH in the CLOUD and I don't even care because I've purchased licensure.  Here I come sketchy download site--thanks XFINITY...hope I don't get spyware...pfft

Seriously, why can't you just get someone from Comcast to go through all the premium networks (HBO, Starz, Cinemax, Encore, etc) and check all the Series (ie Spartacus, Game of Thrones, Dexter, (THE REASON WHY PEOPLE BUY THE SUBSCRIPTIONS!!!)) to see if ALL THE EPISODES ARE AVAILABLE (and check that they are AVAILABLE IN THE PROPER LANGUAGE).  I mean, this has been a problem for WELL OVER A YEAR...heads should have rolled long ago...what kind of company is Comcast anyway??

New Poster

Spartacus

Spartacus, episode 1 season 3 is in spanish.... Will an English version be uploaded and replace the incorrect one?

Frequent Visitor

Yeah I really don't get it. This has been going on for over a year. It's almost like they go out of their way to get it wrong. Why would you put up the spanish version first when the show is recorded in english and a majority of the people who watch it speak english? Why wouldn't you have any labels saying whether it is english or spanish? It doesn't make any sense. Luckily for today you guys can watch this first episode for free on the Starz website. (www.starz.com) I think they are doing a promo so I doubt any future episodes will be on there for free so let's hope they don't post Spartacus in spanish every week. Hopefully Comcast will get THIS show permanently sorted. You would think they would have had the problem sorted for EVERY show after all this time but we know that's too much to ask. Hey why don't you guys make a spanish section for your site and put all the spanish stuff on there and give all the english people on the english site english videos???

New Poster

Would you please stop dubbing english speaking shows in spanish. Let them use CC in spanish if they cant speak english. Im tired of this.

New Poster

Why is this even happening? Why is your team dubbing these shows into spanish for a website that is completly written in English?

Frequent Visitor

Still only in spanish.  come on

New Poster

I am seeing this also. 

When you access the player page it shows:

We're sorry, this video is no longer available. 

View other videos for “Spartacus”

New Poster

This is not solved. Episode 301 is still only available in spanish in the comcast player ipad app. Very disappointed. I pay 3 grand a year to comcast and cant even get my favorite show in english. Not to mention the salt on the wound that it is available in spanish. It would be less upsetting if it simply weren't available at all.

New Poster

Spartacus dub in Spanish!?!?!?

Season three episode is only streaming in Spanish!!! please help!!!!!!!!!

Official Employee

Hi all,

I am further looking into this. I will update this thread when we learn more.

Sorry,
Joe

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
New Poster

I also see this as a spanish dub. please resolve this.

Official Employee

Hi all,

The English version of this episode is available online.

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/watch/Spartacus/7511923708853028112/12808771655/Ep-301---Enemies-Of-Rom...

Thank you for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience,
Joe

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
New Poster

3 episodes of the first season of Spartacus are only in Spanish: Sacramentum Gladiatorum, Old Wounds, and the season finale Kill Them All(which not only is only in spanish but also wont play at all due to error 4102)

Please fix soon as possible

New Poster

Episodes 1 and 2 of season 3 still seem to be only available in Spanish.  The link supplied for ep 1 back in January is no longer working. 

New Poster

Also just saw that a bunch of episodes from the second season are missing