Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Sorry, we’ve experienced some difficulty playing Outlander S1|E14

New Poster

Sorry, we’ve experienced some difficulty playing Outlander S1|E14

Sorry, we’ve experienced some difficulty playing Outlander S1|E14 "Ep 114 - The Search". Please refresh this page in your browser to continue where you left off. 900|106000

I am not able to get the last two episodes of Outlander to play. This is not the only show I am experiencing the issue with. I tried it in IE, Firefox, and Chrome with the same issues. Some shows play some won't. I did manage to watch blacklist last night just fine. The episode final of Revenge won't play either. Each time I get the error message its the same. It plays the first commercial, then shows the error after about 30 seconds of waiting for it to load the video. This has been going on for several days now with random shows. When will this be fixed? I have seen other posts regarding this issue clear back to 2010! That's pretty bad when it goes on that long.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Sorry, we’ve experienced some difficulty playing Outlander S1|E14

It's a known issue that they are trying to fix; look at all the other threads recently.  If you want to watch Outlander now go to Starz.com and sign in with your xfinity logon; it will work there fine.  I know, I did it.

Regular Visitor

No it doesn't work there either!  Comcast/Xfinity keeps making promises, keepsraising your

rates, your service is terrible, now you need to be looking over your shoulder there is a new kid entering the city.    I'm paying heavily and not getting what I'm paying for, you charged for a modem that had been returned, I have the paper to prove it's return.  You owe me over $400.00 but when an attempt at Elm Hill Pike office was made to collect, we were told everyone was in meetings.  Over 30 yrs. I can't wait to be rid of you Comcast.

You overloaded your backside with your mouth and haven't stopped since you hit Nashville.

New Poster

September 8, 2015 and I am also having this issue.

What is the problem, Comcast? This is supposed to be a forum for discussing these issues...Where is Comcast in reply?