Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Sorry, this video is currently unavailable. (Error 573)

New Poster

Sorry, this video is currently unavailable. (Error 573)

I've been getting the error: "Sorry, this video is currently unavailable. (Error 573)" every since I moved from Colorado to Arkansas. I cannot watch any streaming services. I opened a ticket but I've never got a call back from this. No one has been able to fix it and I'm at wits end. I want to cancel if I can't get this fixed. ATT has the same streaming option and people I know can get theirs working a lot better. 

Anyone have a solution? (this appears to be account related. I've already tried different browsers, different computers)

Official Employee

Re: Sorry, this video is currently unavailable. (Error 573)

binarypower wrote:

I've been getting the error: "Sorry, this video is currently unavailable. (Error 573)" every since I moved from Colorado to Arkansas. I cannot watch any streaming services. I opened a ticket but I've never got a call back from this. No one has been able to fix it and I'm at wits end. I want to cancel if I can't get this fixed. ATT has the same streaming option and people I know can get theirs working a lot better. 

Anyone have a solution? (this appears to be account related. I've already tried different browsers, different computers)

Please go to www.xfinitytv.com/computer and copy the information you see on-screen and paste it in this thread so we can further assist you.

Also, please send the URLs of the videos that you are trying to watch.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

I have a similar problem, but this only happens when I am over in England using my mother's computer through another cable provider to get to the web (no Xfinity boxes here). When I try to play any of the "videos of the day", the ads in front of each video play just fine, then after that the "Sorry video unavailable" audio comes on; then it skips to the next video in sequence, etc.

What's up?

Thanks, oldvaxman

New Poster

Never mind, I just read the FAQ which says I cannot play Xfinity video outside the USA. My response will not help binarypower.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation