Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Someone is using my account

New Poster

Someone is using my account

Someone besides me and my family has been watching TV on the app. I've changed our password four times but this person is still connected. I recently discovered that when I changed my password I could still connected with the app even though I didn't enter the new password how can I get this person off my account?
Official Employee

Re: Someone is using my account

Eswilson64 wrote:
Someone besides me and my family has been watching TV on the app. I've changed our password four times but this person is still connected. I recently discovered that when I changed my password I could still connected with the app even though I didn't enter the new password how can I get this person off my account?

I’ve removed all your existing devices from our database. Your unwanted guest should no longer have access. You’ll need to sign in again using your new password.

-ComcastDan

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Thank you Dan. Enjoy your weekend.
Regular Visitor

Hey Dan, having the same issue looking to remove all users from my account, could you send me a PM on how I can get this taken care of?

Regular Visitor

Hi Comcast Dan,
Can you also remove all devices from my account as well please? I am having the same problem as the original poster. (My family only uses the xfinity Tv Box) I have called comcast and asked them to "deprovision my mobile devices using X-ray" to no avail. I asked to speak with someone in the tier 2 technical support dept but after 40min and being transferred several times no one knew what I was talking about. My call never made it to anyone in Tier 2 Tech Supp. I have changed my password but I didn't have to enter it when I signed on to my xfinity.
Thank you for your time!
Official Employee

Hi -11. I can assist with removing all devices. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

I am also having this issue. Can someone help me remove all devices that are currently attached to my account?

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 6 in conversation