New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Some DVR recordings not showing on Xfinity TV app

Posted by
Contributor

Message 1 of 5

and some of the ones that do show post a 8001 error. I've rebooted both boxes, reinstalled the app to no avail. It happens on both my tablet and iPhone.

Please advise.

4 REPLIES
Posted by
New Poster
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 2 of 5
I am having the same problem, I have the X1 setup and two shows recorded tonight and show up on TV DVR list but when I look at my recordings on the XFINITY app they don't show up there. Is this a bug!! Please help.
Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 3 of 5

Likewise. My TV and App do not show same recordings. My tv says something like 54% space used whereas my app says 86% full and is missing a good portion of the recordingg my TV has.

Please fix.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 4 of 5

I'm having the same issue, even when on my home WIFI. Please fix this!

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 5 of 5

I have worse problem: Unable to Retreive Records from DVR and no streaming at all...... all I get to work is ONDEMAND so why would I want to keep my DVR service? After numerous Tickets for customer service, everyone passes the buck to someother person and finally an engineer will call you to speedlight your problem........ NO ONE CALLS AND IT'S BEEN DAYS SINCE I CALLED THEM! 

Oh, and another thing........ they have this stupid button on their website to TRY AGAIN! Keep pressing that button and learn your lesson of FUTILITY! 

Comcast error.jpg