Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Single Sign On through iOS and tvOS

Problem Solver

Single Sign On through iOS and tvOS

Will you guys ever support the single sign on feature through Apple iOS and tvOS?
Official Employee

Re: Single Sign On through iOS and tvOS

Hello, jweaver0312. At this time we have no information regarding when a single sign on feature may be available through Apple iOS or tvOS. Thank you for your feedback. I'll pass along your feedback regarding this feature to our engineers.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

The single sign on feature provided by Apple has been available since December of last year in iOS.  Comcast has just refused to support it.  It would be a great customer success to support this available feature in iOS.

New Poster

Due to Comcast in ability to utilize single sign on our house hold is debating if we really want Comcast any more. I am tired of having to constantly sign into each channel every time you decide that our time limit is up and have to re-sign in. AT&T is starting to look good. It is sad. We enjoy Comcast but this is starting to become a breaking point.
New Poster

Please pass my feedback also, I agree with the poster that we need this feature! Comcast is really behind on this now as Apple is now partnered up with over 400+ TV providers supporting SSO.

Click here to see a full list of providers that support SSO

Its like everyones onboard but Comcast now, this includes its competitors like DirecTV and DISH...