New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Series Priority Manager errors via web and TV Remote App

New Poster

Series Priority Manager errors via web and TV Remote App

Hello,

I recently upgraded to Xfinity X1. Everything works properly on the boxes, but I'm running into trouble on the site and TV Remore app.

Via http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/mytv/dvr (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE on WIndows, and Safari and Chrome on Mac)

I can view my scheduled records, but when clicking on "Series Priority Manager," I get this error message...

Sorry, a system error has occurred and your list could not be loaded at this time. Please try again later.

code: UI:001

IE and Firefox give me the option to view "My Recordings" but Chrome and Safari don't list "My Recordings" as an option.

Via the Xfinity TV Remote...

I can view My Recordings,but "Scheduled Recordings" and "Priority Manager" both give this message...

"There are no recordings scheduled for the next 14 days on Living Room."

And yes, "Living Room" is my DVR box.

I can schedule recordings fine via both methods.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Chris

My Device Information

My Zip Code: 21206 My Cable Provider: Comcast Baltimore (City) Digital Use Dac: False My Conroller ID: 116 My Map ID: 47 My Persona ID: 11814 My myDVR Manager Status: Activated My Set Top Box Names: BASEMENT, Living Room, Master Bedroom My Watchlist setup: False Facebook Watchlist Syncing: False Facebook Connect: False My public IP address: 199.114.7.5 My operating system: Windows - Undefined My web browser: Chrome 37 - Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, Like Gecko) Chrome/37.0.2062.103 Safari/537.36 My system type: Desktop Computer Or Other Device My Silverlight version: 5.1.30514.0 My Flash version: 14.0.0 Javascript: Enabled Cookies: Enabled (2138 Bytes).

Time Information

My Clock Time: Wed Sep 10 2014 15:13:34 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time) Server Clock Time: Wed Sep 10 2014 15:14:03 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

My Account Information In Home Authenticated: False Primary Account: True Provider Codes: S, Du, Cy, Fk, Ep, Eq, Hc, Dm, Cq, Dd, Hb, Eu, Ey, Ee, Fm, U, Gz, Fc, Eh, Bt, Gi, Ja, Bw, Jg, Gf, Bu, By, Em, Bs, At, Bl, Ix, Gd, Fo, Bp, Gw, Gr, Iy, K, Dg, Dt, Bn, Ha, Bi, Bj, Ce, It, Ez, Dx, Gk, Fh, Fd, Do, Fy, Is, Au, Ew, Ed, B, Go, Dj, De, H, Fa, Ci, A, Fx, Gq, Cp, Jf, Cw, Ge, Ea, Cb, E, Eb, Bz, Jj, Co, Ir, Gh, Jc, Gn, Dp, Gg, Gl, Dh, F, M, En, Gp, Fi, Cd, Cf, Id, Fb, Ar, Cg, Df, Cu, Cz, Ia, Cr, C, Br, Fe, N, Ex, Ga, Fw, Fz, Bx, Dw, Bb, Bc, Fn, Ff, Jm, Dv, Fs, Ct, Cs, Et, Cv, Gv, Fr, Db, Dr, Bm, Jb, Gm, Bk, Er, Fv, Dy, Cj, Bo, Dn, Ft, Jh, Bq, G, Jk, Aw, Je, Dc, Jl, Dl, Jn, Da, Im, Iz, Fq, Fl, Gs, Bv, El, Di, Fu, Cx, Dk, Dq, Fg, Fp, Ds, Eo, Gx, D, Y, Es, Gj, Ev, Gc, Fj, Cn, Ch, Gb, Eg, Cc, Ji Internet Subscriber: True Cable TV Subscriber: True Voice Subscriber: True

Contributor

Re: Series Priority Manager errors via web and TV Remote App

I have the exact same issue.  As usual, Comcast's reps have no idea what to do.  I spent an hour getting transferred around to 5 different reps yesterday, and I'm on my third today right now. 

Contributor

Up to my 6th rep now.  Comcast's support is a joke. 

Regular Visitor

I have the same issue. I was transferring some series in series priority to the X1 DVR, and at one point the website froze. Ever since then I get the code: UI:001 error when I go to the series priority webpage.

New Poster

Add me to the list of users suffering through this issue on the website...

Contributor

I've been playing phone tag with an escalated service tech but my hopes are low.  I'll update when I finally talk to someone. 

New Poster

Thanks, jubrand. I haven't had any luck working this out either.

Official Employee

myyours wrote:

All -  apologies for the delay.

Our teams made a change yesterday that fixed several DVR Manager issues that were impacting a small percentage of our customers. We are confirming that this fix should have also resolved the specific issue that was reported in this thread.

Thanks so much for your patience.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Regular Visitor

I'm still experiencing the issues.

New Poster

Mine was fixed - but broke again once I clicked on a series name.

Contributor

ComcastTeds wrote:

myyours wrote:

All -  apologies for the delay.

Our teams made a change yesterday that fixed several DVR Manager issues that were impacting a small percentage of our customers. We are confirming that this fix should have also resolved the specific issue that was reported in this thread.

Thanks so much for your patience.

I've been having the same issue since August.  Same error message on my desktop when accessing series priority manager and still not populating programs on the DVR Manager in the app.   Every time I call, Comcast tells me they will "open a ticket" on it.  Or that I need to exchange my X1 box.  Ugh, so frustrating.

Regular Visitor

Mine was working today (for the first time since I got my X1), but when I tried to delete a series from the list the error returned.

New Poster

Still having the same issues, unfortunately.

Contributor

ComcastTeds; any updates on this?  I've been having the same troubles for a couple of months.  Thanks.

Contributor

I got a message from a Comcast tech saying that this whole thing has been escalated since it's happening to lots of people.  I don't know if that means there's some universal fix for all of us, but they said they'd contact me when they've fixed it. 

New Poster

Not to pile on but I echo lack of competence for customer service.  3 calls and one hangup on me before i got promise that someone competent would call me back.  I have two x1 boxes. When I was making changes in priority manager as to which box records which show I got the same error on one of my two x1 boxes. It's been several days now and the 2nd x1 box caN no longer load priority manager.

Contributor

Apparently they issued some kind of fix the other day which didn't work and now they've rolled it back.  So it's still broken for me, and I assume for everyone else.  

Contributor

Nope.  It still isn't working and hasn't for me since early August.

Contributor

Mine is working now.  The app is working fine as well.  

Regular Visitor

Mine is also working now.