Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Scheduling Recordings from Desktop

New Poster

Scheduling Recordings from Desktop

It would seem given the new Xfinity X1 program listing guide available on a Desktop computer, we are no longer able to schedule recordings or check availability of space on DVR.

I would appreciate confirmation of the above or help in how to schedule recordings from my desktop.

Thank You....

Service Expert

Re: Scheduling Recordings from Desktop

Dawdler wrote:

It would seem given the new Xfinity X1 program listing guide available on a Desktop computer, we are no longer able to schedule recordings or check availability of space on DVR.

I would appreciate confirmation of the above or help in how to schedule recordings from my desktop.

Thank You....

If you subscribe to the X1 platform, all of this is available at https://tv.xfinity.com/

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

Answer was "unacceptable" so whom ever marked it "acceptable" wasn't speaking for me. I have full access to the URL noted and see no information resolving my question. If someone would submit a more definitive explanation or information or where information was specifically stated I would appreciate it...

Bronze Problem Solver

You can use the dvr manager functions of the new site if you have x1 service with cloud storage enabled on you account.

Dawdler wrote:

Thank You....

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation