Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

STREAMPIX ISSUES

New Poster

STREAMPIX ISSUES

I AM A SUBRSCRIBER TO XFINITY STREAMPIX AND HAVE BEEN FOR THE LAST MONTH OR SO.  RECENTLY I MOVED TO A NEW PLACE AND TRASFERRED ALL MY SERVICES WITH ME.  BEFORE I MOVED I WAS ABLE TO ACCESS STREAMPIX ONLINE, WATCH T.V. ONLINE, CHANGE CHANNELS FROM MY LAPTOP, ETC. AND NEVER HAD ANY ISSUES.  BUT FOR ABOUT A WEEK NOW, I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO DO ANY OF THESE THINGS EVEN THOUGH I AM A SUBSCRIBER, EVERYTIME I SELECT A SHOW OR MOVIE, IT STATES THAT I DON'T HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION WHEN I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT I AM PAYING FOR THE SERVICE.  WHEN I CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE, THEY DON'T HAVE ANY ANSWERS EXCEPT FOR ME TO WAIT ANOTHER 24 HOURS AND SEE IF THE "ACCOUNT INFORMATION FROM MY OLD ADDRESS HAS CAUGHT UP WITH MY ACCT NUMBER AT MY NEW ADDRESS".  IT HAS BEEN 5 DAYS AND I AM STILL UNABLE TO ACCESS ANYTHING ONLINE.  IF ANYONE HAS ANY ANSWERS OR HAS HAD THIS ISSUE AND THEY HAVE RESOLVED IT, PLEASE HELP!  BECAUSE I AM ABOUT READY TO CANCEL XFINITY ALL TOGETHER AND GO TO U-VERSE, AMAZON FIRE, OR DIRECT T.V.! 

THANKS!

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation