Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

SICK and TIRED of all the BUGS on XfinityTV

Regular Contributor

SICK and TIRED of all the BUGS on XfinityTV

Seriously, I'm getting sick and tired of beta testing XfinityTV for you, Comcast.

- I use the History row a lot, especially when I'm watching a series. Since you don't bother to alphabetize a lot of your premium channel's shows, its way easier to find it in my history than to hunt it down on the channel's page. Lately that History row is missing randomly when I open the main Xfinity page. LAME.

- Half of the time I visit Xfinity all of my subscribed content appears locked until I sign out, re-start the browser and log back in. FIX THIS.

- Your HD streaming rate gets screwed during prime viewing hours (or if a light breeze wafts against my computer, seemingly), and your low streaming rate is a completely unwatchable mess. USE MULTIPLE STREAMING RATES TO FULFILL YOUR CUSTOMERS NEEDS.

- Some of the files are just broken, commercials play way too loud, content stutters and pauses. These and more are all atributable to HUMAN ERROR. CHECK YOUR FILES BEFORE YOU UPLOAD THEM. Jeez, thats like business 101.

Regular Contributor

Re: SICK and TIRED of all the BUGS on XfinityTV

No one seems to care about this, so I'll just keep venting.

I've been re-watching The Sopranos for the last couple of weeks but in the last 24 hours its become impossible to watch. Skipping, stuttering, out of sync audio/video, even late at night its barely watchable.

Running CCleaner had no effect, and I'm currently streaming HD content from Netflix. I have no problems with Hulu either. Don't ask me for my personal info, the problem is on your end.

Comcast, either respond and communicate with your customers or I'll keep taking money out of your pockets by getting discounts and freebies due to shoddy technology. I'll also keep spreading the word for others to do the same.

Please understand that I watch EXCLUSIVELY on my computer, so when XfinityTV doesn't work its basically flushing my entire cable TV bill down the toilet.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation