Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Running local commercials over programs

New Poster

Running local commercials over programs

I subscribe to Xfinity HD television service, and I live in Franklin, Indiana. I am a big sports fan, and I enjoy watching the Indiana Pacers play on the Fox Sports Midwest channel (FSMW). But, I am really sick of the local commercials Xfinity runs that are not timed right. When a set of commercials come on, it seems that there are local commercials inserted over the second-half of the commercial break that run over the top of the game when it resumes for approx. 8 to 10 seconds, because these local commercials start 8 to 10 seconds late (the network's commercial can be seen for a few seconds before the local commercial starts). It may not seem like much, but when the program resumes and someone is saying something I have no idea what the beginning of their sentence was. I guess what I am complaining about is the timing of these commercials.... why can't they be made to end when the program resumes, instead of afterward? It's been going on for a few years now, and it is extremely annoying. Can't someone get the timing of them right?

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation