members

online now

discussions

Root Sports not on Xfinity app under LG G Pad X 8.0 Tablet

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 2

I just bought this tablet a couple days from T-Mobile to use the xfinity app on this LG G Pad X 8.0 Tablet and I fount out that with this Tablet I have to use AT&T service to get access to this channel why is that we Comcast customers able to watch Root Sports outside our house when we are on the go? And also Why are we being told that this is only available to AT&T users ? I would like to be able to want to watch my Root Sports when I am away from my house 

1 REPLY
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 2 of 2

Hello DaGiza, do you only have issues with the "Roots Sports" channel within the app? Do you get an error message while trying to access this content? Can you login online through a browser and get the channel there? Roots Sports is a local channel supported by your region there may be some region rules restricting you from getting this channel but first let's test and see what's going on so. Please try testing other channels on the app and try viewing "roots Sports" online and share your results. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon