Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Roku

New Poster

Roku

Installed two Roku streaming players and I keep getting error messages from both. Roku keeps saying that I’m not connected to my home WiFi but I am. I’ve restarted both my internet connection and Roku players with the same error message
New Poster

Re: Roku

Same problem here! I hope someone can help since I HATE to call customer service unless I have no other option. Thanks
Service Expert

Re: Roku

@Tiffylee90 wrote:
Installed two Roku streaming players and I keep getting error messages from both. Roku keeps saying that I’m not connected to my home WiFi but I am. I’ve restarted both my internet connection and Roku players with the same error message

either you are not at home on your home wifi, or the modem you are using is not assigned to your account. To check the last one first take a picture of the serial numbers etc on your modem and then run the Xfinity My Account app and select the internet tab. for the modem compare the modem's shown serial number with the actual modem's HFC MAC address. is it the same exact string of characters?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation