Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Roku Beta Not Giving HD channels

Regular Visitor

Roku Beta Not Giving HD channels

I just signed up for the stream service. When I go on my cellphone or PC I have all the channels in HD. However, when I go on the Roku Streaming Stick's Xfinity App the guide does not show any HD channels. If I select to sort by HD it does not pull anything up. Does the Beta app for Roku not display HD? If not, will it because there is nothing worse than watching standard def on an HDTV, especially a 70" one. 

Tags (2)
New Poster

Re: Roku Beta Not Giving HD channels

This probably has nothing to do with your problem, but maybe....

I'm using a cable card and Windows Media Center.  A couple days ago all of my HD channels lost their programming listings.    IE Instead of saying what's on, it says "No data available".    I'm trying to find the solution to this,

Regular Visitor

Re: Roku Beta Not Giving HD channels

Not sure if it has anything to do with it or not. I'm not using a cable card, or box. I'm strictly stream service/internet. I can pull up the HD on my phone and pc, but not on Roku at all. They just are not there, just standard def. Fox, CBS, ABC HD all are not showing. I go from channel 1028 to 1045 which basically skips all HD basic programming Channels. I can stream them fine on my other devices, just not Roku.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation