Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Recording Schedule Mismatch Problem back AGAIN

Problem Solver

Recording Schedule Mismatch Problem back AGAIN

Glad to see Comcast is back to its status quo of messing up the recording schedule between the physical DVR and Cloud DVR.  I've only complained about this multiple times in the past 2 years, and after my last complaint about 2 months ago, it seemed to be working fine.  Well, as of yesterday, I've started experiencing the failing of recordings on the Cloud DVR due to recording schedule mismatches.  Just checking my schedule for the next 2 nights I have 7 shows scheduled to record, but ONLY 1 is showing as being scheduled on the Cloud DVR. Previously, I would get the "Not available for mobile viewing" message when viewing the messed up recordings on the physical DVR, but it looks like Comcast got crafty and removed that message. Now the shows are just missing with no indication as to why.  Of course I now have to reschedule anything on the Xfinity TV app in order to get it to record to the Cloud DVR.  Thanks Comcast! You blow.

DVR.jpg

App.jpg

Problem Solver

Recording Schedule Mismatch for June 25, 2016

New recording schedule mismatch found for June 25, 2016.  6 scheduled recordings set on physical DVR, but only 3 show up on Cloud DVR.

DVR.jpg

CloudDVR.jpg

Problem Solver

Recording Schedule Mismatch for July 9, 2016

I've been working with Comcast National Escalation group about this issue, and wanted to document a new recording schedule mismatch for July 9, 2016. 6 scheduled recordings set on physical DVR, but only 4 show up on Cloud DVR.

DVR.jpg

Cloud_DVR.jpg

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation