Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Receiving Error Code 900 / 106000. among others

Frequent Visitor

Receiving Error Code 900 / 106000. among others

Been a customer a really long time and I'm really wondering how I could've put up with so much punishment, abuse, bad service and criminally high prices since 1995!  Currently, I'm getting error messages when I try to watch an online video.

Either 900 /106000, or 900 / 3329.12000.

I refreshed the browser, still didn't work. I logged off the computer, still no good. I removed all of the cookies and cleared the cashe, still no good. I checked all of my programs tobe sure they were updated and compatible and I ran clean up tools and my security program checked things over. I just had my computer checked over by a professional tech, so it's not my computer and it isn't happening on any other site, so I'd like to know if they plan to do something about this issue?

I did everything I know to do. I read the technical forums on these issues, but none applied to my operating system or these particular error codes. Well, at least not to have a solution anyway. I don't understand a lot about all this mess past doig all that and I'm very upset, sorry dear reader. I got on chat and waited in the cue for over 45 minutes and gave up, as a rather angry older woman. I called, too, but waited on the phone until I just couldn't be there any longer. No one responded.

I'm a disabled senior citizen and could've used a knowledgable, kind person to help me personally, but that's rarely my experience with this ridiculous company anymore and that is just shameful. I'm asking myself, why am I paying so darn much money, that I really can't afford for this luxury, only to receive this kind of service and treatment after all the loyalty I've shown them since 1995. It's disgraceful and stupid of me to continue. If I do not get some sort of help here in the forum, it will be the last straw. I've been dealing with this for days! Where are the employees who are supposed to respond?!

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 1 in conversation