Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Really good suggestions

Regular Visitor

Really good suggestions

Sorry if this isn't in the right section.  It is 1:00 in the morning here and am tired.  Please over look that -

Comcast/Xfinity: Look, I am just an average TV viewer who has been using online TV watching now for almost 6 months.  I always look for ways to enrich my experience going through the everyday steps to finally watch a movie that interest me.  In doing this, I have came up with two positive changes Xifinity could do to make watching Xfinity online TV easier, faster and more fun to do.

First, when scrolling all the way, viewing all the movies availabledown to select a movie, but then you reach the end, the next arrows are just to small.  Here, I would make these next buttons larger.  My first suggestion - I am forever always needing to put my courser actually on the marker to go to the next screen.  Tiresome because sometimes I don't hit just right at the small arrow mark and I have to then move my courser to try it again.  

My next suggestion, is after I finally seeing a movie I have selected to watch, I then click the back arrow to go back to viewing more videos to watch another one, but here, it always takes me back to number 1 page, and now I need to stroll all the way down, select those small arrow again, fifteen or more times to finally get at the page I was last on.  What a time consuming problem! Because I have M.S, this is just so exhausting! I think it is insane that I have to start back to the first page instead of going right back to the page I was last on.  (Best scenario) and/or add additional arrows, (Larger ones) to just skip through each page more easily?  A feature I know a lot more people would use and would be less time consuming.  

I hope these suggestions were helpful in making XFinity online tv a more fun experience.  Thank you 

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Really good suggestions

Gettingitright,

Our product team is constantly working on improving the site to make the best experience possible.

Bigger next arrows and the ability to jump to a certain page (the bottom would say 1/2/3/4/5 and you could click the page number you want) will be taken under consideration for a future release.

Thanks for your suggestion; we'll consider your idea for a future release.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation