Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Re: watchlist

Regular Contributor

What happened to the post-Olympics WATCHLIST?  It's not on the [TV GUIDE] and the online tv-guide [WATCHLIST] isn't updating  properly.

For that matter, what's with all the TBD listings ?  

Official Employee

robertmf wrote:

What happened to the post-Olympics WATCHLIST?  It's not on the [TV GUIDE] and the online tv-guide [WATCHLIST] isn't updating  properly.

For that matter, what's with all the TBD listings ?  

Apologies. You can still get to the Watchlist by going to the main menu (press MENU twice), then go to Interactive TV. Choose PC Watchlist or TV Watchlist.

Where are you seeing TBD listings? Is this on a laptop, mobile device, on our app, web page or on your TV? 

Is your Watchlist not updating correctly on your TV or online?  

Thanks for any additional information that you are able to provide.  

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Regular Contributor

This is not correct.  iTV leads to the Searchlight & saved ads and NOT the tv-guide [WATCHLIST] prior to the Olys 

Regular Contributor

This is not correct. [menu][menu]-> iTV leads to the Searchlight & saved ads and NOT the tv-guide [WATCHLIST] prior to the Olys 

Regular Contributor

TBDs in addition to the missing [WATCHLIST] on the remote's [MENU] button Smiley Sad      

Online OnDemand listings are not sync'd with the actual programming available from the remote's [MENU]

tv-listings Screenshot at 2016-09-01 08:44:34.png
Official Employee

robertmf wrote:

TBDs in addition to the missing [WATCHLIST] on the remote's [MENU] button Smiley Sad      

Online OnDemand listings are not sync'd with the actual programming available from the remote's [MENU]

Apologies, let me escalate your Watchlist issue as it seems to be an issue with syncing. We don't currently have plans to restore the Watchlist access from the Quick Menu of the guide.  

Also, the preferred XFINITY online TV grid to use is the one below, please let me know if that works better for you:

https://tv.xfinity.com/listings   

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Official Employee
Moved:

Regular Contributor

No. That link DOES NOT WORK.   The webpage hangs at [Adding Device]

adding device - Screenshot at 2016-09-09 09:50:31.png
Official Employee

robertmf wrote:

No. That link DOES NOT WORK.   The webpage hangs at [Adding Device]

Thanks for the additional details and images that you provided above.

Our Advanced Techs have this ticket and have made a few attempts to reach you via the phone number listed on your account. If there is a better number where our team can reach you, you can provide that to me via PM (Private Message)

Private Messages (PM’s)

You can click on my name (ComcastTeds) and scroll down to a link that says “Private Message Me”.
http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/4833257

At the top of each Forum page you will see a small envelope

This is the icon for Private Messages, referred to as ‘PM’s’. A Private Message is a way to communicate in private, to another User, Moderator, or Administrator out of public view in the Forums.

The envelope icon will have a number next to it if you have any new messages waiting.

To open a PM to read it, double click on the envelope. If you click on the envelope a window will open with tabs for your Private Message Inbox, Sent Messages, Friends, Ignored Users, and Compose new Message. You can also access this area by clicking on the Username in a Thread or post. By default, Private Messages are enabled. You can disable this feature in My Settings>Preferences> Private Messenger.

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
New Poster

I saw the answer to finding your watchlist wiht the new comcast website is "click on menu twice and then go to interactive TV" but I don't see where the Menu is.  I just have a page full of all TV shows offered.  I see "For You", "Saved", "Live TV" and "On Demand".  I see other options at the top of the page but nothing that says Menu.  Is there an icon I should be looking for?

Tags (1)
Silver Problem Solver

The instructions are for a non-X1 cable box. If you have X1, I don't know if it has a watchlist. For a computer, that feature has been removed with the latest update.

New Poster

We have the most basic cable - no DVR or anything like that.  We used to be able to log in online on my laptop and watch our shows there.  We saved all the shows we liked in a Watchlist.  With the updates to the comcast website, our watchlist is gone and we do not see how to create it again.  Are you saying that Comcast has removed that feature?  That will mean we will have to scroll through hundreds of shows to find the ten shows we watch??  This will definitely be a game changer for us and reason to cancel. 

Tags (1)
Bronze Problem Solver

semifriendly wrote:

We have the most basic cable - no DVR or anything like that.  We used to be able to log in online on my laptop and watch our shows there.  We saved all the shows we liked in a Watchlist.  With the updates to the comcast website, our watchlist is gone and we do not see how to create it again.  Are you saying that Comcast has removed that feature?  That will mean we will have to scroll through hundreds of shows to find the ten shows we watch??  This will definitely be a game changer for us and reason to cancel. 

Yes, comcast replaced the listings web page with a new one and most of the great features we used to have are gone.

See a summary of changes here:
http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-TV-Website/Announcement-and-feedback-thread-TV-Go-is-now-part-o...

See all complaints here:

forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-TV-Website/Announcement-and-feedback-thread-TV-Go-is-now-part-of-Xfinity-TV/td-p/2804996

Send your concerns here ecare@comcast.com and use the feedback button on the listings page

New Poster

Thank you - I will leave feedback and email them.

Regular Contributor

I received an email "Watchlist" from Xfinity telling me to use the wee screen for TV GO.  I put it on the android tablet but really not much satisfaction there, either;  it tells me to hook up wifi, but at the bottom my home network is clearly listed.   I have an HDTV and desktop computers, but no smart phone.   

xfinity tv remote app.png
Regular Contributor

TV Go app - Screenshot (07-59PM, Oct 06, 2016).png
New Poster

They just KEEP taking stuff away from us & charging us more.

I miss being able to add shows to Watchlist.

Service Expert

sommapac wrote:

They just KEEP taking stuff away from us & charging us more.

I miss being able to add shows to Watchlist.

I use a reminder program for my upcoming shows on my iPhone.  It's called tvshowtracker and it has support for Comcast.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.