Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Re: Xfinity TV App not properly downloading recordings from cloud on iPad operation iOS 10.2

New Poster

Re: Xfinity TV App not properly downloading recordings from cloud on iPad operation iOS 10.2

• I had no issues for several months, but the past couple months this is happening with every show I saw to my iPad.  If I watch the show at home I have no issues but whenever I try to watch them from my DVR or DL them I have this issue.
  • I am in West Bloomfield Michigan 
Frequent Visitor

Any fix yet?

Official Employee

WatchTimes, we are aware of the Cloud recording playback issues in your area and we are working on a fix as quickly as possible. 

KenF

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

I am having exactly the same problems in Minneapolis/St. Paul.  Downloaded or streaming programs from my DVR on my iPad are virtually unwatchable: constant random skips.

Official Employee

Hey RickLoC53. 

Sorry for the inconvenience. We're aware of the ongoing issue when streaming and are actively working to get this resolved as soon as possible. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

I downloaded several TV shows (HGTV, NBA games), ipad on ios 9.3.5 (final release). 6GB of available memory.

App will not download Movie I just purchased.

Refreshed App off App store yesterday.

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 6 in conversation