Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Re: XFINITY TV Error (Error 900.primetime.102100.5 & Unhandled Error :: 10600 :: Something went wrong)

New Poster

Re: XFINITY TV Error (Error 900.primetime.102100.5 & Unhandled Error :: 10600 :: Something went wrong)

Yeah having the same problem. AMC the walking dead. Comcast must not want us to stream it.

Official Employee

Re: XFINITY TV Error (Error 900.primetime.102100.5 & Unhandled Error :: 10600 :: Something went w...

Hi syanch, I have refreshed entitlements on your account could you please retest and let me know if you see a difference?

Also, is this happening on all browser?

Lastly, if still having issues please respond to my private message.

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Regular Visitor

Re: XFINITY TV Error (Error 900.primetime.102100.5 & Unhandled Error :: 10600 :: Something went w...

Having the same problem! What causes this? 

Now getting this one: Error code900.primetime.106000.5

New Poster

I have this problem too on some of my connections. Can you please refresh my entitlements on my accout please.

New Poster

Re: XFINITY TV Error (Error 900.primetime.102100.5 & Unhandled Error :: 10600 :: Something went

I'm getting the error code 102100.5 when I try to watch my Blacklist recordings

Contributor

Re: XFINITY TV Error (Error 900.primetime.102100.5 & Unhandled Error :: 10600 :: Something went

Phil, this problem is widespread. It's error 8001 or 102100.5 . Happens on the app and the website.