Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Re: TV listings on screen

New Poster

My Father has been using the TV Listings on his iPad but now for some reason the channels he watches have changed on his screen. I went in & re-did the info so it would/should be relevant to our time zone/zip code hit save & nothing changed. He  keeps getting the wrong channels on the screen. It's connected to my computer & when I pull up the listings from here they are correct. How do I get my 84 yr old dad on the right page???

Tags (1)
Official Employee

PeggyDar wrote:

My Father has been using the TV Listings on his iPad but now for some reason the channels he watches have changed on his screen. I went in & re-did the info so it would/should be relevant to our time zone/zip code hit save & nothing changed. He  keeps getting the wrong channels on the screen. It's connected to my computer & when I pull up the listings from here they are correct. How do I get my 84 yr old dad on the right page???

I would like to further assist you. What is your zip code, service area, and level of service (Standard, Digital, or CableCard)? 

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation