Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Re: TV Listings

Frequent Visitor

Clearing cache and cookies does not work as TV Listings do not appear on any of my desktop, laptop or mobile devices.

I still have the same problem--i.e. "Sorry, that didn't go as planned. We're working to fix this problem and hope to have it solved very soon. Please try back at a later time."

When I dig deeper (by clicking option to change channel lineup) I get "We could not find any service providers for that ZIP Code. Please try a different 5-digit U.S.Postal Code."

I tried a whole bunch of zip codes from Comcast service areas all across the country to see if anything works--and it doesn't. It would appear that Comcast has no service coverage anywhere in the USA based on that message.

The real problem, from my perspective, is that this issue re-occurs far too many times during the year for Comcast to be "working to fix this problem". I have been getting this problem on-and-off for nearly 8 years and it appears to me that Comcast has absolutely no idea what's going on.

Please, please hire some qualified software people and get this fixed once-and-for-all so we can go away and not continue to waste our times complaining.

Thank you

Service Expert

FlaRob,

The Comcast Team available to the Forums has been alerted to your issue. Expect a reply in this thread or via Private Message.

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information - (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers, the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing.  Please ensure your post is in the correct Forum to begin with.   Please do not send me Private Messages for personal help but instead use the Forums to allow everyone to read and offer comments to assist you. 
Comcast Official Employees (OE) are identified with
RED lettered User Names. Comcast Appointed Experts are identified with GREEN lettered User Names.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Admin1

Hi FlaRob,

This is an ongoing issue in your area. We are aware of the problem and are working on a fix for it. We appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this. 

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

Problem is back again this morning 1/29/16. i.e. No listings, black listings box, no service provider for my zip code, and refesh page message "Sorry, that didn't go as planned. We're working to fix this problem and hope to have it solved very soon. Please try back at a later time." Worked fine for a couple of weeks.

Frequent Visitor

UPDATE: Just checked my iPad and, unlike previously, the TV Listings are working fine. But not on desktop. Cleaned out all caches for Edge and IE11, and IE11 is now working fine. Only have problem with Edge and have no idea how to resolve that one. Thanks.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation