Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Re: Online TV

New Poster

I have similar issue only mine works for a few minutes here and there and pauses, rewinds, then i watch the same parts and pauses again, then gives me this error....

SORRY, WE'VE EXPERIANCED

PLAYING THE VIDEO

please refresh the page in your brwoser

and try again

(error 900|101000.101004.101005)

This happens ALL THE TIME within the first 5 mintues, 10 minutes, half way through the movie or TV show you name it and it has happened, it's getting to the point where I can expect that to happen rather then watch the show I wanted to. Additionally no discrimination with premuim channels happens on free networks and THE CHANNELS I PAY FOR! It is the most frustrating thing I have ever delt with online, I have been pushed to my limit dealing with this, and when I submited feedback about it the responce was "We know and are working on it" a brush off in my opinion.

NOTE: the only reason I purchased premium channels was for the fact I could watch them online and online without commercials! Maybe it's time to rethink everything?

New Poster

I too have encountered the error of (Error 900|101000.101004.101005) and after some research, I've learned Comcast has the worst servers; something I find insulting being that other compaines with less capital and less resources can provide better servers for video streaming.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation