New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Re: Hulu videos not working

ANSWERED
Frequent Visitor

i have had the same problem for days now also! any video that has a HULU label do not work, just buffers.

How do i fix this?

Accepted Solution

thanks joe, although i had installed the latest version maybe it took a few times to work?

anyway its all good.

View answer in context
Tags (1)
Official Employee

tflechs wrote:

i have had the same problem for days now also! any video that has a HULU label do not work, just buffers.

How do i fix this?

Please go to www.xfinitytv.com/computer and copy the information you see on-screen and paste it in this thread so we can further assist you.

Also, please send the URLs of the videos that you are trying to watch.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Frequent Visitor

HULU VIDEOS ARE STILL NOT WORKING

Is this going to be fixed or a resolution provided? Do i need to call somebody? Why wont any videos with the HULU logo play???

Frequent Visitor

Re: HULU VIDEOS ARE STILL NOT WORKING

guess i'll respond to my self. i was able to play the lastest simpsons episode which has the hulu logo on it.

saturday nite live's  latest episode doesn't play neither does any garfield episodes.

both just buffer

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv/Saturday-Night-Live/10009/2282819711/Joseph-Gordon-Levitt/videos

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv/Garfield-and-Friends/89660/2241611572/Episode-3/videos?skip=resume

Frequent Visitor

Comcast Joe,

So sorry, I swear I didn't see you reply/request to post my info...I was just testing videos that weren't previously working/playing from hulu now and they seem to be working in both explorer and firefox.

I know I haven't changed anything on my end, so if it was you guys...thanks so much! if not all's well that ends well.

Thanks for your time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Zip Code:60056My Cable Provider:Comcast Prospect Heights DigitalMy myDVR Manager Status:activatedMy Set Top Box NamesVR 1 DOWNSTAIRMy Queue setup:TrueFacebook Queue Syncing:falseFacebook Connect:FalseMy public IP address:24.13.222.213My operating system:Windows - Windows NT 5.1My web browser:Explorer 8 - Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; BTRS129082; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.648; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; InfoPath.2)My system typeesktop computer or other deviceMy Move player version:Not InstalledMy Silverlight version:5.1.10516.0My flash version:11.4 r402Javascript:enabled

Cookies:enabledTime Information My Clock Time: Wed Sep 26 22:18:51 CDT 2012 Server Clock Time: NaN

My Account Information Primary Account: True Provider Codes: s, bi, bj, bq, ce, cd, cf, aw, ar, cg, au, bv, b, u, c, br, bt, h, ad, bw, d, al, bh, ci, a, y, bx, bb, bc, bu, by, bs, at, cb, ch, bz, bm, bl, bp, cj, bo, cc, f, m, bn Internet Subscriber: True Cable TV Subscriber: True Voice Subscriber: True

<:footer>

Official Employee

tflechs wrote:

Comcast Joe,

So sorry, I swear I didn't see you reply/request to post my info...I was just testing videos that weren't previously working/playing from hulu now and they seem to be working in both explorer and firefox.

I know I haven't changed anything on my end, so if it was you guys...thanks so much! if not all's well that ends well.

Thanks for your time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Zip Code:60056My Cable Provider:Comcast Prospect Heights DigitalMy myDVR Manager Status:activatedMy Set Top Box NamesVR 1 DOWNSTAIRMy Queue setup:TrueFacebook Queue Syncing:falseFacebook Connect:FalseMy public IP address:24.13.222.213My operating system:Windows - Windows NT 5.1My web browser:Explorer 8 - Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; BTRS129082; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.648; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; InfoPath.2)My system typeesktop computer or other deviceMy Move player version:Not InstalledMy Silverlight version:5.1.10516.0My flash version:11.4 r402Javascript&colon;enabled

Cookies:enabledTime Information My Clock Time: Wed Sep 26 22:18:51 CDT 2012 Server Clock Time: NaN

My Account Information Primary Account: True Provider Codes: s, bi, bj, bq, ce, cd, cf, aw, ar, cg, au, bv, b, u, c, br, bt, h, ad, bw, d, al, bh, ci, a, y, bx, bb, bc, bu, by, bs, at, cb, ch, bz, bm, bl, bp, cj, bo, cc, f, m, bn Internet Subscriber: True Cable TV Subscriber: True Voice Subscriber: True

<:footer>

Completely uninstall Adobe Flash Player and then download and install it again. Go here to get Flash:

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Let me know the results.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Frequent Visitor

thanks joe, although i had installed the latest version maybe it took a few times to work?

anyway its all good.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation