Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Re: Error 1106 when watching Starz on line

Frequent Visitor

Re: Error 1106 when watching Starz on line

I must agree. WHAT DOES ERROR 1106 MEAN? Why is this kept so secret? What is there about it that those suffering from it cannot be told what it is? Are we supposedly that stupid, moronic, and mentally challenged that we could not possibly comprehend it?

When this occurs on five different computers in my house, three desktop and two laptop, all with different motherboard, microprocessor and graphics hardware, trying three different browsers on each one (IE 11, Firefox 45 and Opera 36), all updated to the most current Adobe Flash, as verified by the Adobe site, I don't think there's something wrong with my computer hardware, the operating system, the browsers, or Adobe Flash. It leads me to the conclusion this is a problem with Comcast. All this uninstall and reinstall, reset and restart is naught but massively time wasting busywork as if it's being read from a script. Furthermore, it's incredibly disrespectful to the value of our time sending us around in circles accomplishing absolutely nothing. How about transparency about EXACTLY what 1106 means and some real techinical investigation on the part of Comcast to determine the root cause and FIX IT.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation