Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Re: (Error 102100.5: Loading of the specified resource has failed)

New Poster

Same error here, fopr anything in my rented DVR.  I have NEVER been able to stream anything from my DVR to any of the computers or tablets connected to the same network as the DVR.  I emphasize NEVER.  I have been paying for the service for almost 5 years.  Customer service jsut keeps making settings changes that don't work and then push me off.

Then we have ComcastKenF claiming to be able to help, but 4 days later can't be bothered to help the two customers needing help, now there's three.  I would be fired for that level of incompetence.  I doubt he knows what to do, or he would have already said what to do so we can stop complaining.

How about stop being a bunch of tight wads and start working with your customers.  Give a couple of them experiencing this problem a couple free months of service to work through the problem on their equipment.  Your test environment isn't always going to provide the problem or the answer.

Official Employee

Hello, wizzbangwa. I can help look into your Cloud DVR streaming issue. Please click my name, ComcastMax, and then click "Private Message Me" in order to send me a message verifying the user ID you're using to access the site so I can take a closer look.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

I am getting the same error message. i was able to stream on my Iphone and computer and now one of them is able to playback frommy DVR. How was this resolved?

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation