Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Re: DVR recordings not showing on Xfinity TV app

Regular Visitor

Hi, X1 works on tvs work but the DVR cloud and app features are not working. Called multiple times and they "reset" things but to no avail. Help please!

Service Expert

mpg2719 wrote:

Hi, X1 works on tvs work but the DVR cloud and app features are not working. Called multiple times and they "reset" things but to no avail. Help please!

There are still some areas of the country that have not had the Cloud rolled out yet.  You may be in that area.  See if this helps:  http://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/cable-tv/x1-dvr-cloud-technology-general-faqs/

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information - (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers, the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing. Comcast Official Employees (OE) are identified with RED lettered User Names. Comcast Appointed Experts are identified with GREEN lettered User Names.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

When I've called in they say I am definitely in a area that has X1 cloud.
Service Expert

mpg2719,

The Comcast Team available to the Forums has been alerted to your issue. Expect a reply in this thread or via Private Message.

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information - (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers, the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing. Comcast Official Employees (OE) are identified with RED lettered User Names. Comcast Appointed Experts are identified with GREEN lettered User Names.

Community Icon
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon

Community Icon

Service Expert

mpg2719 wrote:

access to 'the cloud DVR' is via smart device app xfinity TV OR by web xtv.comcast.net. the APPS seen on the X1 set top box menus do not appear on the smart device app xfinity TV NOR by web xtv.comcast.net.

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon

Official Employee

Hi mpg2719, when trying to search your account with the email that you signed up to the forums with I am pulling up two accounts. I am thinking this is what is causing your DVR TV app issue, I will send you a private message to further assist.

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Frequent Visitor

ComcastPhil - hoping you can help out! Been searching for answers on here and haven't received any replies. Thank you in advance!!

Hello! I'm having an issue where I can watch and record perfectly on my DVR and the shows appear on my DVR, but no shows recorded on local stations (nbc, cbs or abc) show up on my app or web! It used to work perfectly and loved being able to watch recorded late night shows or Today show from my computer or download for offline viewing when I was going out traveling and wanted to catch-up on my shows. All local stations are removed from my channel guide view on the app and web! Shows all channels except local ones! Called Comcast... Transferred a bunch of times...finally realized they have an App tech support which was clueless on what was causing my issue. Said a tech would get back to me within 48 hours. Nobody has reached back out and very frustrated. My neighbor who also has Comcast has no issues with his app and can see all local stations.
New Poster

We are having a similar problem.  The shows that we are recording on our DVR are not showing up on the Xfinity TV app nor through the xtv.comcast.net/recordings website.  One show in particular "DC Legends" starts recording, gets just so far and then disappears.  It's not in deleted either.  Some of the other shows we record are not listed on the xfinity tv app or website.  I keep seeing posts about some codes needing to be updated.  How do we request that?  Or did I just do it?